Like us on Facebook to get regular updates. ⚽️
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Register now for the Wellington United Junior Football Club 2018 Season
Go to website:
- Existing football players: Enter your National (COMET) ID number as your User Name and your password in the password field. This will take you to your dashboard. (For members who have not received MyComet details please contact email@example.com)
- New football players: Sign up to MyComet.
- On the left side of the screen click register and select the item appropriate to you. Click on the magnifying glass next to the item if you are not sure which one is right for your player.
- Click the Plus (+) sign on the right hand side of the page to add the item to your cart. Please select the item carefully. Please note that some items are only for girls and some items are only for the second/third child registered within a family.
- For girls playing Girls Only ONLY (i.e. not mixed as well) , please just chose the appropriate grade/place in family (there is a not a separate Girls Only option).
- Available options:
- At the bottom of the page you will see Cart Summary with the fee amount. Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Please press 'Submit Payment' and use Paymark to pay for your registration. If you are unable to use Paymark, please select 'Pay Later' and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a confirmation of your registration by email from comet@oceaniafootball with the subject line (COMET NZF) – New Item purchase (Pay Later option).
Player trials (Grades 9-13) will be in the weekends of 24/25 Feb and 3/4 March (back up day 10 March). Players MUST be registered with either Wellington United Juniors or Brooklyn Northern United juniors to trial. Players wishing to be considered for a Premier Team MUST trial.
The first weekend of the 2018 football season is 7/8 April.