All are welcome, and all players in those age grades are encouraged to come along for the trials.
- Trials are not held for younger teams, and at this stage we’re not expecting sufficient numbers to require a trial for 14th grade (that’s likely to be one team).
- All players in each grade are encouraged to trial, so the selectors can get a look at as many players as possible, to place players in appropriate teams.
- Players who want to be in selected/more competitive teams must trial. If a player/family cannot arrange their schedule so a player can attend the allocated trial, please register and contact the Trial Team (details below) before the trial to see if alternative trial arrangements can be made.
- Players should trial in their correct age grade. That is the child’s age on their birthday this calendar year (2016). (Eg. players that have already had their 9th birthday earlier in 2016, and children that are currently 8 but will have their 9th birthday later in 2016, will all be in 9th grade and will trial in 9th grade.)
- Players MUST be registered to trial – early registrations (before the day of the trials please!) will help the club to run the trials efficiently;
· Players will need:
- Football boots
- Shin-pads (UNDER socks)
- Warm clothing (named)
- Full drink bottle (named)
We’ll see you the trialists, on either Saturday 27 February or Sunday 28 February.